Bed and Breakfast
Come to Howgill Lodge and stay in our 17th Century converted barn, with stunning views across Burnsall Fell and Wharfedale. The bed and breakfast accommodation is open all year round and includes 4 ensuite rooms (including 1 family room) with bath, shower, central heating, tea tray, fridge and TV.
Each of our rooms has its own direct access to the garden and patio with wonderful views over the valley.
Howgill Lodge is the perfect base for exploring the Dales by car, motorcycle, bicycle or foot. There are plenty of places to visit including Bolton Abbey, Skipton, Grassington, Pateley Bridge and Burnsall.
Staying at Howgill Lodge is a relaxing experience where you can unwind after a hard day exploring Yorkshire – why not sit out on the terrace and enjoy a glass of wine or a cup of tea?
Breakfast is served from 8.00am-9.00am and you can choose from cereal or porridge, followed by a full English breakfast. We use our own free range eggs and fresh local produce.
There is mobile phone coverage dependent on the network provider and the nearest cash machines are in Skipton and Grassington.
"Really spectacular views. The room was gorgeous."
|Room Rates (Including Breakfast)||£ per night|
|Double or twin ensuite||£85.00|
|Children (2-16 years) sharing family room with 2 adults||£15.00|
- All our rooms have en-suite facilities, with bathroom toiletries, hair dryer, central heating, tea and coffee tray, colour television and fridge.
- A non-returnable deposit of £30.00 per room is requested when booking.
- All our rooms are non smoking and no pets.
- Check in is from 2pm, departure by 10.30am.
- Click here to view our cancellation policy