Holiday homes with comfort and quality built in
At Howgill Lodge the emphasis is to ensure that you enjoy your holiday. The holiday homes are 35 feet long and 12 feet wide, heated throughout with every amenity; full size oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster and Freeview TV. We even supply the duvets but do ask that you bring your own towels. There are two separate bedrooms, a spacious lounge and enough room to accommodate 4 adults in comfort.
All the homes have a veranda to sit out on and enjoy the views.
There is mobile phone coverage dependent on the network provider and the nearest cash machines are in Skipton and Grassington.
"Our most favourite place in the Dales. Can't wait to come back!"
28th March - 3rd April - £360
4th April - 17th April - £370
18th April - 22nd May - £360
23rd May - 30th May - £425
31st May - 26th June - £385
27th June - 17th July - £425
18th July - 4th September - £490
5th September - 2nd October - £425
3rd October - 30th October - 370
- Winter lets are available, please ask for prices.
- All holiday homes are to cater for a maximum of 4 persons. No pets. Non smoking.
- Arrival from 2pm, departures 9.30am.
- Bed linen is included, guests are required to bring their own towels.
- Central heating and electricity are all included in the price.
- To reserve a holiday home we require a deposit of one third of the cost, the balance is payable 2 weeks before arrival. We do not accept card payments, bank transfers are our preferred mehod of payment.
- We recommend that you take out holiday insurance. Our deposits are non-refundable and in the case of cancellation with less than 6 weeks' notice, we reserve the right to charge in full if we cannot re-let.