Holiday homes with comfort and quality built in
At Howgill Lodge the emphasis is to ensure that you enjoy your holiday. The holiday homes are 37 feet long and 12 feet wide, heated throughout with every amenity; full size oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, toaster, Freeview TV and DVD. We even supply the duvets but do ask that you bring your own towels. There are two separate bedrooms, a spacious lounge and enough room to accommodate 4 adults in comfort.
All the homes are under 5 years old and have a veranda to sit out on and enjoy the views.
There is mobile phone coverage dependent on the network provider and the nearest cash machines are in Skipton and Grassington.
"Our most favourite place in the Dales. Can't wait to come back!"
- Winter lets are available, please ask for prices.
- All holiday homes are to cater for a maximum of 4 persons. No pets. Non smoking.
- Arrival from 2pm, departures 9.30am.
- Bed linen is included, guests are required to bring their own towels.
- Central heating and electricity are all included in the price.
- To reserve a holiday home we require a deposit of one third of the cost.
- We recommend that you take out holiday cancellation insurance. Should you cancel your holiday you may be liable to pay the full amount if we cannot re-let.
- Click here to view our cancellation policy